I have the TI Nspire CX with OS 3.2.......
just got it a few days ago and somehow it updated by itself. please, experienced Omnimagas, i have several questions
1. If i downgrade it, is it going to upgrade it back somehow again? or is there some way to disable this.
2. How to downgrade my TI Nspire CX from 3.2 to 3.1.....super desperate.
3. How to use the games i download if i got NDless to work on my calculator...
1. To update, you need connection to a computer via USB - and it (should) always ask you to update!
2. Search fot the OS you were running before upgrading. Then install it like you would install an update, too. (sending via usb as an update)
3. i the Home screen, chose "FILES" or whatever (I'm from germany - my TI is on german) and then go down until you find the game you were looking for!
chose the file and press enter!
(ndless is no game - it's needed for games, like nDoom)
Any other problems left? EDIT: To my answer on question 2: It's the second item by top on the right side