I uploaded it to the repo. It is a package called pMARS. To visually view the core it takes quite a few steps:
1. In Cydia, download the pMARS package from this repo
2. Download all of the packages in the X Windows section, and also get WindowMaker.
3. Get iSSH from the AppStore (or somewhere else...).
4. Add a new configuration. Set the following fields:
Password: alpine (unless you changed this)
5. Click Save and then open the new connection.
6. Type: cd /var/root/src/redcode/warriors
7. Press the 'X' in the top-right.
8. Press the other 'X' that appears in the top-right. When it asks you to start the X server, say yes.
9. Press the 'X in the top-right.
10. Press on the connection to "root".
11. Type: export DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0
12. Type: wmaker &
Ignore any warnings it prints.
13. Type: pmars aeka.red rave.red
14. The programs are now fighting. To view the progress:
15. Press the 'X' in the top-right corner.
16. Press the other 'X' that appears in the top-right corner.
Since that is an extremely long process, I will record a video of pMARS in action.