This is my first implementation of an idea a friend of mine had after I showed him my axe TIstudio
It graphs any function with any window settings (like the OS), but it plays a note to each corresponding Y-value it draws.How to use it:
- Put "MUSGRAPH.8xp" (TI-Basic) and "MUSGPLAY.8xp" (ASM) on your calculator and plug 2.5 mm headphones or amplifier in.
- Press [ Y= ] and enter any function want to hear/graph
- Press [WINDOW] and enter the maximums and minimums
- Press [ PRGM ] , chose "MUSGRAPH" and press [ENTER] two times
- A text which says "Generate... " and a progress bar will appear, then it draws and plays the graph
Functions with nonreal Y-value in the given range (e. g. sqrt(X)
) will throw an error.
Also, only the standard Y= functions will work, no parametric or polar.
TI-Basic executable: MUSGRAPH.8xp
(main program, execute this)
Asm sound routine: MUSGPLAY.8xp
(needs to be on the calculator, but do not execute!)
Axe source code: AMUSG.8xp
(not needed, only for people who want to know how it works, compilable with AXE 1.0 or higher)