Wow, look at all these new things!New Features:
- Lots of new auto optimizations to reduce code size
- Values can be stored to pointers in reverse order (big endian)
- Display numbers in hexadecimal
- Draw lines to the back buffer
- New "Display & Clear" routine to do both simultaneously
- Bitwise complement command for 8 and 16 bit numbers
- Reallocate variables anywhere in the program!
- Custom icon support when compiling for shells!
- getkey() can now take a variable as an argument!
- Fixed bug when leaving parenthesis off inline data
- Fixed the input command. It should never display garbage anymore
- New, faster line drawing routine
- File pointers can now be dereferenced
- The L1 buffer has changed position and is now 2 bytes larger
- The variables are now located after the end of the L1 buffer by default