Words cannot even describe...New Features:
- Pixel drawing to any buffer.
- Rectangle drawing to any buffer.
- Line drawing to any buffer.
- DispGraphClrDraw now has grayscale equivalents.
- All DispGraph variants can use arbitrary buffers.
- New hyper-optimized loop structure for repeating code.
- Checksum command.
- New Pt-Mask() variant that uses a single buffer and also allows inverting.
- New ClrDraw shorthand to clear both buffers at once.
- Optimized all loop structures and back-jumping.
- All data is stored at the end of the program, allowing larger programs in RAM.
- All data can be forward-declared.
- Variable names are now up to 5 letters long and can use lowercase.
- Symbol limit raised from 150 to over 2000.
- New custom-named variables.
- Warning is shown if program contains code past the executable limit.
- New command to read OS's current contrast setting.
- Longer, more descriptive error messages.
- Fixed point decimal numbers can be typed in like floats in BASIC.
- New notation for subroutine calls: MySub(Arg1,Arg2,...).
- Peephole optimizations reduce the size of programs drastically.
- Ternary operator for inline if expressions.
- Emergency return command.
- Use lambdas for functional programming.
- Goto and subroutines can use addresses defined by expressions.
- Referencing commands optimize better in math operations.
- Updated documentation slightly.
- Axioms can call other subroutines with forward offsets.
- Fixed-point multiplication auto-optimizes constants.
- Colons are now inline and can be used inside expressions.
- Sprite buffer drawing syntax has changed.
- DispGraph user-defined buffer syntax has changed.
- Fixed bug with EndIf not working on for loops.
- Binary prefix is now pi instead of "b".
- Fixed a bug that caused crashing when no programs were in the compile list.
- Fixed a bug when nesting commands that used files.
- Fixed the Next() command in MemKit.
- The CompileOP1 entrypoint will not overwrite the appvar settings.
- Flash is locked after quitting Axe for security reasons.
- All characters should convert correctly in text.
- Fixed a bug that allowed commas in referencing commands.
I know this is A LOT to take in, so I included a file "Changes.pdf" inside the download to better explain the changes. I highly recommend reading it before you start playing around with it so you can use the new features to their full potential.Caution: Use this version at your own risk. It may require ROM clears and loss of data.