I was surprised how fast I was able to fix things an add some of these features...New Features:
- Sexy new compiling progress bar.
- See the name of subprograms currently being parsed.
- See the total size so far of the executable.
- See progress when writing a compiled program to an app.
- Faster multiplication.
- New "Switch"-like statement to generate jump-tables.
- Now able to chain static declarations.
- Added a * in the compile menu to indicate archived programs.
- Fixed scrolling to errors in large programs!
- Fixed issue with the getkeyr command not resetting.
- Fixed random errors occurring when parsing archived programs.
- Fixed empty brackets causing an error.
- Press [clear] to skip seeing the source error, otherwise it will show.