I thought prizm was SH-4A
for the most part yes but it's actually a customized chip designed exclusively for Casio. Because Khavi will most likely interface with the core peripherals heavily it is important to note the differences.
List of stuff I need to do before September:
1. Finish the Emulator of the Casio Prizm (in active development)
2. Finish the the SH3 asm IDE/assembler/linker program (in active development)
3. Create a partial Java virtual machine for the Prizm (not started)
4. Create Axe for the Prizm with an Axe legacy mode (in planning phase)
5. Develop a large set of C and asm libraries for the Prizm (some progress)
6. Create an emulator of the 83+ for the Prizm (not started)
7. Create a well polished game that showcases the ability of the Casio Prizm (not started)
Is this still being worked on. How much progress has there been?
Sorry, I've been working on another more important project lately. This one has kind of stalled in the meantime.
--- = ------------- ∂x² ℏ²Ψ
After you finish the project you are working on, you should get this rolling again.
The original Minecraft will never work on this calculator, it requires waay too much power (even school computers run it a little slow). I do think though that a Minecraft clone could work fine with Doom engine or other.
Spoiler for OldSig:
Imma Cat! =^_^=
(Make this an emoticon!)
Spoiler for IMPORTANT NEWS!: Late last night, Quebec was invaded by a group calling themselves, "Omnimaga". Not much is known about these mysterious people except that they all carried calculators of some kind and they all seemed to converge on one house in particular. Experts estimate that the combined power of their fabled calculators is greater than all the worlds super computers put together. The group seems to be holding out in the home of a certain DJ_O, who the Omnimagians claim to be their founder. Such power has put the world at a standstill with everyone waiting to see what the Omnimagians will do... Wait... This just in, the Omnimagians have sent the UN a list of demands that must be met or else the world will be "submitted to the wrath of Netham45's Lobster Army". Such demands include >9001 crates of peanuts, sacrificial blue lobsters, and a wide assortment of cherry flavored items. With such computing power stored in the hands of such people, we can only hope these demands are met. In the wake of these events, we can only ask, Why? Why do these people make these demands, what caused them to gather, and what are their future plans...