Great Job Hayleia,
Your game is just awesome. As you may know, I made a port of Pokemon for TI-89.
This calculator has so much memory, that it was almost "easy" for me to program it. But once I tried to make a Pokemon for TI-83+ (like you in monochrome and 8x8 tiles), and I failed, because it was too challenging with so little memory... (I wanted to make it in TI-Basic, and Axe is definitely the best language for that game...). You made it, and I wanted to say you "Bravo !" because I know how it is hard.
Your game is very well programmed, with very beautiful sprites, and interesting ideas (the numbers on the floor that represents the badges needed impressed me). If you want any help, just ask me because I would like to see this project finished.
Bravo, tu as réussi là où j'ai échoué.
Yeah, I saw your Pokemon port for 89. I also had this problem with the 83+ as I first coded it in Basic (this is why my code is very unoptimized sometimes (it is not optimized either elsewhere
(not sure about the grammar of that sentence))). Then I tried in asm and spend 2 weeks making a tilemapper with 2 tiles
, and I discovered Axe not so long ago, with archived appvars to save RAM
And in fact, this project is kind of finished. I mean that it has some problems (see readme) and some things are missing, but everything you need is there
Also, don't expect an update for a long time; all I can do from now on is:
-rewrite shop to make it support more objects
-find why we are not redirected to the last PokeCenter after losing
So, I need a lot of spare time