As some of you might recall, I started a project for a web-based Wabbitemu frontend about a year and a half ago. I stopped working on it after maybe a couple weeks. Recently, I picked it up again. I've reworked it into being a standalone webserver to overcome a number of issues that were caused by the more full webservers. This also simplifies the means for transferring data from the emulator to the webserver considerably.
Note that this is running on my desktop and may not be up consistently, nor is it perfectly stable.
I'll also have to ask you guys not to poke around with the server too much, it doesn't have the best of error handling.
- Allow variable/app uploading
- Allow some sort of persistent saves, possibly through a user account system
- Make the server more robust
- Opera tends to use high amounts of CPU with it
- It's capped at 32 calculators. Any more than this will simply not load. I need to make it recycle old calculators or something.
I'm planning on getting file/app uploading working on it, too.
I'll be posting the source code under whatever license Wabbit uses pretty soon, I just have a few things I want to clean up.