Author Topic: Calculator Stuff (Google Chrome extension)  (Read 17370 times)

Offline Deep Toaster

• So much to do, so much time, so little motivation
  • Administrator
  • LV13 Extreme Addict (Next: 9001)
  • Rating: +758/-15
    • View Profile
    • ClrHome
Re: Calculator Stuff (Google Chrome extension)
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2012, 01:51:06 pm »
This isn't really an update (and you don't have to redownload anything), but with the help of shmibs and Xeda, I've finished about half of the token documentation. So you can now type "basic" [Tab] "f" and see stuff like
Quote from: basic
fnInt(<expression>,<real>,<number1>,<number2>{,<number3>}) - Returns the value of the definite integral of <expression> for variable <real> between <number1> and <number2>. If <number3> is given, it is used as the tolerance value (for accuracy). Default tolerance is 0.00001.
fMin(<expression>,<real>,<number1>,<number2>{,<number3>}) - Returns the value of real variable <real> between <number1> and <number2> at which <expression> is at a minimum. If <number3> is given, it is used as the tolerance value (for accuracy). Default tolerance is 0.00001.
fMax(<expression>,<real>,<number1>,<number2>{,<number3>}) - Returns the value of real variable <real> between <number1> and <number2> at which <expression> is at a maximum. If <number3> is given, it is used as the tolerance value (for accuracy). Default tolerance is 0.00001.
If you don't see it, restart your browser :)

Offline yunhua98

• You won't this read sentence right.
  • LV11 Super Veteran (Next: 3000)
  • Rating: +214/-12
  • Go take a dive in the River Lethe.
    • View Profile
Re: Calculator Stuff (Google Chrome extension)
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2012, 06:37:52 pm »
okay, this is awesome.
I don't know how I've missed this, but Deep, you did a great job.  ;)

EDIT:  suggestion, you could make an extension where someone chooses a forum to enable feeds from, that way anyone can use it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 06:46:51 pm by yunhua98 »

Spoiler For =====My Projects=====:
Minor setback due to code messing up.  On hold for Contest.
<hr>
On hold for Contest.

Spoiler For ===Staff Memberships===:

Have you seen any good news-worthy programs/events?  If so, PM me with an article to be included in the next issue of CGPN!
The Game is only a demo, the code that allows one to win hasn't been done.
To paraphrase Oedipus, Hamlet, Lear, and all those guys, "I wish I had known this some time ago."
Signature Last Updated: 12/26/11
<hr>